Monday, November 21, 2005

Browser Crash!..

I had a tough day computerwise today..
Under the guise of creating a new user profile my Firefox browser on my newer upstairs computer crashed and I lost all the bookmarks I’ve created since mid July. Since I have four other working browsers all was not lost since all “favorite” sites prior to July still exist on the other browsers. Still I will have to recreate at some point:
-All the NOAA Weather radar sites on the Gulf from Key West to Brownsville Texas and my local one.
-Dozens of humor sites I’ve collected.
-Blogs that I follow that aren’t on this site’s link list.
-WEBTV stations from all over the world.
-Radio stations that I listen to.
-Sports sites that I follow for statistics etc.
I guess it’s more of a time consuming nuisance than anything else.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Rhiannon said...

Hi Jip,

I was wondering what happened figured it was something like that..not fun, is it!? Sorry..;o)

Just dropping by all my blog friends to wish everyone to "Have a Happy Thanksgiving this week, and for Love, Light and Peace for this World"..:o)

With Angel Blessings,

Rhiannon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speakeasy Speed Test