Saturday, October 08, 2005

Jipzeecab--The Lost Episodes..

Those of you have been reading this for a while may have noted that around August 19 most of this blog "disappeared" due to a "technical accident".
Inititially we were able to restore some of the past posts to reflect the period we had been operating since late May.
Thursday and Friday I spent quite a bit of time restoring as much of the original blog as I could.
Today there are 9 additional posts from May, June and July that some of you haven't seen before, sadly with the comments lost forever.
Also still missing and gone permanently are at least two posts, one about the new Japanese robots and a second "Daily Trebekking" from the evening mom won "our end game"of Jeopardy.
I have taken the liberty of posting "new images" on some of the old posts that weren't there originally since all I had to work from were original drafts. Thank you for your patience.
All posts are currently displayed on this page which has been temporarily lengthened so you won't have to go into the archives.

4 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger jipzeecab said...

Bridget,
There was a third lost post I had forgotten about concerning the "objectionable content flag" blogger had added. I had been watching a baseball game on TV, was sipping bourbon..I posted the new "flag" post and then was moving a "buffer" post (to catch the "bot spammers")around and "poof" it all disappeared..lol..Just how much a part the "bourbon" played has not yet been determined..it's an ongoing investigation..

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger d.K. said...

Hmmm. I can't post today. I tried this morning and again tonight and I get an error that I have no template. Sure enough, when I click on the Template tab, it's completely blank... I hope that doesn't mean I'm about to lose everything too...

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger jipzeecab said...

Don,
I hope you find your template soon. Your site always challenges my thoughts..
A couple weeks ago I couldn't get "imaging" to work for a whole day and occasionally I'm not able to get through to my own comments..blogger is an imperfect process still evolving.

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Rhiannon said...

These blog systems can get a bit complicated can't they? I'm amazed I've managed to figure out as much as I have so far! Can I hire you?..;o)....lol

Blessings,
Rhiannon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speakeasy Speed Test