Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Getting Tagged...

I've been "tagged" by Rhiannon in some internet chain game I confess to not understanding.
I'm tagging the following bloggers before someone else does:

Bridget Jones
Phinky
Justice
McRubble
Quoortjester

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Follow these instuctions....
1. go into your archive
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions
5. Tag five other people to do the same

I don't have 23 posts showing because of a technical accident and I haven't completely restored some of the original posts so you will have to trust me that this is the 23rd post:

"Popcorn Anyone"

"Personal information has always been something the media has wanted to know about nominees. "

Good luck gang!

2 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger Rhiannon said...

Oh my God Jip! This HUGE picture of me on here!..lol..how embarassing!! Is that my punishment for "tagging" you?..lol.. I know these things are silly aren't they? I told people "no pressure" and I've never done it before. I just hate those stupid e-mail chain letters that tell you you must forward to 10 people or God will not love you or "evil" will come upon you. I always ignore them or write back "how do you know are you God"?..he he..just thought this "tag" deal might be interesting because in a weird way it brings people together and they find out more blog names? Anyway you didn't have to do it..I'd never force anything on anyone! Sorry if you thought it was a silly pain..

Angel Blessings,
Rhiannon

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger phinky said...

I finally did it. Sorry, I was busy with final exams and term papers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speakeasy Speed Test