Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here We Go....

I believe if I was a physician I would be extremely embarrassed if it became known that I had personally purchased wholesale $150,000 worth of steroid and human growth hormone pharmaceuticals with a retail value of $750,000 from a Florida online pharmacy which was raided the other day for its dubious sales practices.
After having been an outstanding high school athlete in the 60’s (Mt. Lebanon), and an Olympic silver medal winning platform diver at Munich in 1972 and decades later a staff physician for the Pittsburgh Steelers my shame would be almost unbearable.
Ah...but that's just me..(waiting for the other shoe to drop)..

6 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger Nicko McDave said...

The first two things that I saw when I looked at this post were the picture of the shirtless man and the words "Ah...but that's just me.."

Reminds me of the time when some readers mistook you for a bench-presing Pat Robertson. Your reputation as an athlete precedes you, even with the millions you spent on steroids.

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger jipzeecab said...

Clearly I am continuing to successfully confuse my most discriminating of readers!
I promise I will never publish a picture of myself..
The closest anyone will ever come to observing the jipzeecab image will be if they go to Paris and checkout the sides of the suburban minibuses..

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger d.K. said...

I missed this story in the MSM, but it's another of those tales that give pause, and force one to think about the complexity of the human condition. I found myself thinking, "why?"

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

You mean someone you know, what you described in your blog?

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger jipzeecab said...

I knew him when he was in high school.
He was so nervous (even though noone was as good or could defeat him) at his skill of competitive diving that he constantly "munched" on a bath towel when he wasn't on the diving board.

 
At 4:10 AM , Blogger xccc said...

For getting a greater publicity to your products or personality, being present on social website just like Twitter is a must these days. buy twitter followers cheap

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speakeasy Speed Test