Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mobil's Jipzee Cab Reviewed! (sort of...)

Hale McKay (the Pointmeister..”It Occurred to Me”) has turned his readers onto a site which prepares a “feel good” review of your blog for you…
Click on the title of this post and fill your URL into the box and hit "submit" for an instant review:Review of Mobil's Jipzee Cab

"I just saw "jipzeecab.blogspot.com". Of course, I expected the creator to do this well. It must have taken months to design the page. Seeing Mobil's Jipzee Cab, I'm simply stunned, completely stunned. Wonderful.
(...)
What a great page!
The color scheme is fantastic. This explains why I put up a link to this page. The HTML source is very structured. Gorgeous. There are 24,877 characters in the HTML, which is a great length for European users. The URL has 29 characters. Just the perfect length. If only my aunt would have an awesome page like that. The page contains 67 links, a very reasonable amount. The hippest site around."
-- Ann Allan, Learning HTML

5 Comments:

At 5:55 AM , Blogger Newsandseduction said...

Feel good factor is important in life.

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger NotClauswitz said...

That's hilarious, I had to bookmark it in my Humor & SatireBlogs folder.

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Rhiannon said...

That's very cool Jip! How are you? Hey this is Rhiannon, I'm back!Except my blog name is now "Truthseekers" and I won't be posting as much as I used to. Come check out my "Stop the War" Blog post protest on my blogsite and contribute your input of your own thoughts if you would like..

Blessings,

Rhi

 
At 2:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Speakeasy Speed Test